Wild Turkey 101 is a good, but not great, bourbon. At its best, it’s straightforward and drinkable, so it’s appropriate for many situations. It was also significantly more mellow than I expected.
Is Wild Turkey a cheap whiskey?
Wild Turkey 101 Proof Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey
Average price: $23.
What is the best cheap bourbon to drink straight?
10 Budget-Friendly Bourbons Worth Buying
- Evan Williams Black Label: Reliable Go-To Whiskey.
- Four Roses Yellow Label: Mellow and Rewarding.
- Old Forester 86-Proof: Full of Flavor.
- Old Grand-Dad 100-Proof Bottled In Bond: Hot and Spicy.
- Jim Beam Black Label: Ideal for Newcomers.
- Wild Turkey 81-Proof: Smooth and Smokey.