Can you save leftover Arctic Fox dye?
An opened bottle of Arctic Fox Hair Color is good in the bottle for up to 12 months after opening, so you’ll have plenty of time to use it all up! And if it’s unopened it should last up to 2 years! Just make sure to store it in a cool dry place.
Can I use Arctic Fox again?
You can color over it the very next day. You’ll want to rewash first, NOT condition, and then just add the color again. … Arctic Fox is a conditioning color, so you don’t have to worry about any damage to the hair!
Can you leave in Arctic Fox overnight?
Place a plastic cap over the hair and leave color on for at least 1/2 hour or more. Arctic Fox hair color will NOT damage your hair and has added conditioner, so leaving it on for longer will not hurt a thing.
Can I put Arctic Fox on wet hair?
For application of Arctic Fox Semi Permanent Hair Color, please wash hair with Shampoo and do not condition hair. Towel dry hair and apply Arctic Fox hair color evenly and throughout. Hair can be dry or slightly wet for the application. Vibrant colors can only be achieved on light hair or pre-lightened hair (bleached).
How long can you leave Arctic Fox on?
Arctic Fox has been developed to be one of the longest lasting semi-permanent hair colours on the market, with each colour lasting between 4-8 weeks, depending on your hair care routine.
How do I keep my Arctic Fox from fading?
Here are some tips and tricks we’ve found to help you maximize the life of your AF shades.
- Make dry shampoo your bestie. …
- Rinse with cold water. …
- Avoid Sulfates and Silicone. …
- Add some color to your conditioner. …
- Try a color sealing product. …
- Avoid high heat styling. …
- Pay attention to your products.
Can I mix Arctic Fox with developer?
No you can’t mix arctic fox hair dye with any developer or peroxide or anything else that’s meant to lighten hair.
How do you get rid of an Arctic Fox in the bathtub?
How to Remove Hair Dye From Your Bathtub
- Use equal parts bleach and water to soak the stain. Let it sit for 5 to 10 minutes and wipe away.
- Apply acetone to a clean, white rag. …
- Make a baking soda and water paste. …
- Powdered cleansers, like Comet with Bleach, work well on dye stains in a tub.