Firearms deer hunting dates for 2020-2021 are Oct. 31-Nov. 1 for the early youth portion; Nov. 14-24 for the November firearms portion; Nov.
What are the dates for rifle season in Missouri?
2021 Missouri Deer Seasons
|Firearms – Main Portion||11/13 to 11/23|
|Late Youth Portion||11/26 to 11/28|
|Firearms – Antlerless||12/04 to 12/12|
|Alternative Methods||12/25 to 01/04/2022|
What are the dates for deer hunting in Missouri?
2021-22 firearms deer hunting dates:
- Firearms deer early youth portion: Oct. 30-31.
- Firearms deer November portion: Nov. 13-23.
- Firearms deer late youth portion: Nov. 26-28.
- Firearms deer antlerless portion: Dec. 4-12.
- Firearms deer alternative methods portion: Dec. 25 through Jan. 4, 2022.
What are the hunting seasons in Missouri?
Firearms Deer Antlerless Portion: Dec. 4 – 12. Firearms Deer Alternative Methods Portion: Dec. 25 – Jan.
Missouri Department of Conservation sets 2021 hunting seasons…
- Spring Youth Portion: April 10 and 11.
- Regular Spring Turkey Season: April 19 through May 9.
- Fall Firearms Turkey Season: Oct. 1 – 31.
Is Missouri turkey season 2020 Cancelled?
There is a rumor going around that turkey season has been canceled. That is absolutely not true. You can still turkey hunt in Missouri from April 20th to May 10th. ” With turkey season just weeks away, permits can be obtained online or at your local Walmart.
Can you bow hunt during rifle season in Missouri?
Longbows, recurve bows, and compound bows are legal during all firearms hunting seasons. Muzzleloaders are legal for all firearms hunting seasons, but you must use the proper type of ammunition and the correct caliber or gauge of muzzleloader.
When’s the last day of deer season in Missouri?
Upcoming deer seasons
The 2020-2021 archery deer and turkey hunting season is Sept. 15 through Nov. 13 and Nov. 25 through Jan.
Can you bait deer in Missouri?
Missouri regulations prohibit the use of bait while hunting deer and other types of game.
How much do deer tags cost in Missouri?
MISSOURI LICENSES: The cost of a non-resident combination firearm deer permit (either-sex and antlerless-only): $250. The cost of a non-resident archery combination deer permit (one either-sex/one antlerless) will be $250. .
Can you shoot a deer from your house in Missouri?
2. Missouri residents may hunt or trap on their own property without a permit, with the exception of deer, turkey, and some kinds of waterfowl. You are not allowed to hunt within 150 yards of a residence using a firearm, archery it is 50 yards.
Can I hunt on my own land in Missouri?
Missouri residents may hunt or trap on their own property without a permit, with the exception of deer, turkey, and some kinds of waterfowl. Still, hunters need to comply with regulations on seasons, hunting methods, bag limits and checking requirements, the DOC said.
Can you kill 2 bucks in Missouri?
Moving forward, MDC is reducing the limit for antlered deer from three to two during the combined archery and firearms deer hunting season, with no more than one antlered deer taken during the firearms deer hunting season. So you can kill two bucks with archery equipment, or one with archery and one with a firearm.